Welcome to Fraserburgh South Park Primary School
Fraserburgh South Park School is an open-plan school and Nursery located in the fishing town of Fraserburgh. The original building has three main teaching blocks, an administration/dining area and a gym hall. An extension was built in 1989 which added another four main teaching areas.
Our school aims reflect the National Priorities and A Curriculum for Excellence
- To provide a safe and welcoming atmosphere for pupils and parents where each child is encouraged to take pride in themselves, the school and the local and wider community.
- To value and support all pupils and ensure their access to a curriculum appropriate to their needs.
- To enable all pupils to become successful learners and realise their potential by motivating them to achieve the highest possible standards in both Personal and Social Development and educational attainment.
- To enable all pupils to become confident individuals by:
- Creating effective learning and teaching experiences.
- Encouraging pupils to learn and think independently in a stimulating and motivating environment.
- Promoting and engaging in a healthy and active lifestyle.
- In partnership with parents and the wider community, promote responsible citizenship by encouraging pupils to develop respect for self and others: to develop informed views of different beliefs in our multicultural society.
- To enable all pupils to become effective contributors by encouraging an enterprising attitude, self reliance, creativity and ambition which are necessary for future success in a changing world.
Choir at Tesco
Mrs Gibson and Miss Barclay Smith’s Choir sang at Teaco on Saturday afternoon. They have raised £256.26 for the choir fund! Well done and thank you to everyone involved! PressSync